Membership in CIWEA provides many benefits:
- Discounted membership rate for the Annual Conference.
- Discounted membership rate for regional one-day workshops.
- Participate in the mentor program. If you are new to the field, be mentored by an experienced colleague or, if you are an experienced professional, be a mentor to a colleague new to the field.
- Receive the CIWEA newsletter electronically. Members have access to archived issues.
- Ability to forward student applications for the annual Bernard L. Hyink scholarships (only members have access to the necessary forms and information online).
- Apply for the annual Professional Development grants. These grants are available specifically for new professionals (3 yrs or less) and provide payment of conference and annual membership fees.
- Nominate outstanding companies and colleges for annual awards (i.e. Outstanding Employer of the Year and Outstanding College of the Year). Only members have access to nomination forms online.
- Nominate and elect officers of the Board of Directors.
- Ability to stay in contact with your California colleagues.
- Access resources for Members Only through the website:
- Update membership information
- Access to online membership directory
- Access a continually growing body of shared resource materials contributed by members
- Access the necessary forms and information for the Scholarship and Awards Programs
Become a Member
CIWEA has two types of membership:
- Single Membership ($75.00)
- Multiple Memberships - you can register up to 3 members of your organization ($200)
To register for a membership:
- Complete the CIWEA 2016-17 Membership Form
- Select your method of payment.
- If paying by check, make the check payable to CIWEA ($75 for a single membership, $200 for multiple members) and send it with the completed form to the CIWEA address below.
- If paying by credit card, fill in the credit card information in the membership form and mail, email, or fax it to the CIWEA address below.
- If you also need a receipt following payment, please let us know.
CIWEA - Attn: Membership Director
P.O. Box 33831
Long Beach, CA 90832-3831